Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Oh. My. Lands.

   That pretty much sums up this past week.

   We had 2 different sicknesses sweep through the house. I of course caught them both, at the same time. Ridiculously horrible cold and stomach flu, not a good combination if you ask me. Between the sore throats and puking kids Mr. Wonderful and I got very little sleep and the house went to the dogs.

   And cats apparently. Lucy drug this fella in this morning and started plucking him in the laundry room. Cats and I have a love/hate relationship. Mostly hate.
    You have to forgive my "after" photo. I'm new to the blogging world and my first reaction isn't to grab my camera, yet.


   On a bright note, I did manage to snag a picture of fluffy goats while out getting the quail photo. Here, enjoy fluffy goats!
    Twig is growing a beard, and that makes me really happy. Goats with beards, so fun.

   Also this week, our frost free spigot decided not to be frost free any longer and broke. Jerk. We get to buy a new one and dig in the frozen ground to replace it. What fun.

   Until we get that done, we get to lug a 5 gallon bucket from the bathtub to the water trough to give the critters much needed hydration. I always manage to dump about half the bucket down my leg on the way. I'm talented like that.

   So, here's to hoping this next week goes a bit smoother and with a lot more sleep. :) 
Happy days all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLOSURE: I may receive monetary compensation for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.