Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I'm (gonna be) Thrivin'

  A couple years ago my family switched from tons of processed foods, to close to none. It was a great switch. I lost over ten pounds! Ten pounds I had been fighting with since the babies were born.
  I felt healthier, mostly. However, since my third monster was born my energy levels have been dropping, and dropping and dropping. At first I thought I was being lazy. I pushed myself to get past this lazy stage and back to normal. It didn't work. The more I pushed myself the worse I felt. This wasn't just the lazies.
  I also considered the fact I am a mild hypochondriac. I had a bought with pneumonia last winter that was pretty rough. When the doctors did blood tests they came back with the possibility of lupus. The doctors monitored the inflammation around my heart and lungs and when it cleared up in a timely manner they were done and didn't do anymore lupus testing. One of the effects of lupus on the system is fatigue. It could all be in my head, but you would think I could push through it. I can't.

Some days are worse then others. Most days I want to nap all day. Some days I can easily accomplish my normal tasks, but certainly nothing else. I LOVE walking or riding our horse, but I never go anymore, I just don't have the oomph. 
  That brings me to the main topic of this post, Thrive by Le-Vel. It's a type of supplement program that is supposed to balance everything out and boost your energy. It is made using non-GMO ingredients sourced right here in the U.S. That is a huge plus for me. :) It consists of 2 capsules/pills/whatever you want to call them, that you take very first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. That is followed by a fairly yummy, yet slightly chalky shake you drink 20-40 minutes later and, if you choose, the application of a dft patch. Dft stands for derma fusion technology. It's like a nicotine patch, but instead of slowly delivering nicotine into your system, it delivers vitamins.
  I almost didn't order this product because it contains caffeine. The last thing I wanted was to be hyped up on caffeine all the time. But, after further research and talking with a gal (one I know personally) who uses this product found it actually contains less caffeine than a cup of coffee. That works for me.
  Another thing that helped me choose Thrive over other products was the possibility of getting it for free. Free is good, I like free. It is a little expensive at the start, ranging from $100-$300 depending on the package, but if I sign 2 people up for auto-shipments I get mine FREE, and in tern, the 2 who sign under me can get 2 under them for their product to be free. It's a win for everyone. :)
  I just ordered mine today, but I am so hopeful it will fill the nutritional gaps in my body.
  Stay tuned, I'll keep you updated!
If you would like to research this product yourself in the meantime, here is a link:  www.daviparker.le-vel.com,
but don't order until you know if I like it, unless your really brave. :)
                           


    Happy days all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLOSURE: I may receive monetary compensation for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.