Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thrive update!


   I have been taking Thrive by Le-Vel for almost 3 weeks now. A lot of people have amazing results with Thrive starting on day one, or day 3 or day 6. They describe it as something like this (Repunzel, not Flynn/Eugene of course):

    I didn't have those results, however I do feel better. My mornings are WAAAY better than they used to be. I actually enjoy getting up in the morning. When my alarm goes off, I no longer want to curl up in a fetal position and cry. And yes, I would totally do that, almost every morning... It's sad. 
Now I'm awake before my alarm most days. I lay in bed and browse facebook until my alarm goes off, then I get up and get going. This morning I even got up early and did my workout, and here's the kicker, I enjoyed it!

   I still have a bit of down time in the afternoon, but I don't feel like sleeping all day everyday. I lay down for about 10-15 minutes when the kids have quiet time and I feel refreshed and ready to go again. I don't fall asleep, just lay and think.
   
   Although I haven't had the drastic change like others have had (yet), I am confident this product has helped me and I do recommend it to others to at least try, but I think you will be like me and end up really liking it. 

   Now go out and do something amazing!

Happy days all!

If you would like more information about Thrive feel free to e-mail me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLOSURE: I may receive monetary compensation for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.